Thursday, January 26, 2017

MOVING BACK


Two days after I saw my EX I got an email from the SF agency telling me I got the job! I was so ecstatic!! It had been over two months since I had first applied (and turned down the Dallas job). I had been praying to the universe that this would work out. In the wake of hearing the news about the job, tears started to form in my eyes. I had grown accustom to living at home and being surrounded by friends. Now I had to return to a city that has rejected me twice and had literally broken my heart, my confidence, and my self-worth. I was scared but I had to go. The universe was pulling me back to SF for a reason and I had to follow. I knew if I didn’t, I would regret it for the rest of my life. So I accepted the position.. and then I texted my EX and asked him if we could meet up again for a drink. I needed to tell someone that I was feeling torn about my decision to go back and I knew in the bottom of my heart he would convince me that this is what I needed in my life. This is why we broke up.. so I could chase after this dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment