Monday, January 30, 2017

FALLING

My EX and I have been seeing each other for the past couple of weeks now and I have realized that I still love him. I know I told myself that I wouldn’t get attached but the thought of not being with him while I am still in TX just sounds absurd. We have spent almost every night together since we reconnected. It feels so good to have my best friend back in my life. I realized that if I wasn’t leaving for an SF in a couple of weeks that I probably wouldn’t have pushed so hard to see him again. I also realized that after this internship if I get the opportunity to move back to Texas I would. I still wanted to be with him and I felt like he wanted the same. We spent New Years together and tried to remain hopeful that a job position would make itself available to me in Austin in the near future. I don’t want to leave but I know I need to enjoy this time in my life and embrace this opportunity to the fullest, even though it pains me to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment