Saturday, January 14, 2017

I AM A CUPCAKE

I was talking to one of my best friends the other day and I was bitching about my currently living situation.. and my current job situation.. I was really beating myself up and acting like a whinny teenager. She stopped me mid-bitch and reminded me that I worked my ass off to get to where I am today and that I should be proud of myself. Not everyone has their shit together and that’s ok. She sent me a meme that said “you are not a muffin, you are a cupcake.” After laughing hysterically, I looked at the meme and let it sink in. She was right! I am not a muffin at the bottom of the basket.. I am a glorious, delicious, tasty treat covered in sprinkles sitting on the highest shelf. I deserve the best in this world and I am not willing to go sit with the muffins when I know I am worth the frosting. I am the queen of my own castle and I am not afraid to put myself out there and work for the top shelf. I AM A CUPCAKE.

 --Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles--

No comments:

Post a Comment