Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Change is coming


I’ve been in SF for three months now and I cant believe how fast time has flown by. Everyday is a wacky new project at work and I’m loving it! I truly cant believe I only have one month left here. I constantly feel the struggle of depression creeping back into my life with the idea of having to move back in with my mother. I want to have some stability in my life so badly that it is driving me crazy. I realized the other day that something in my life needed to change because this feeling is just too overwhelming. I stopped loving myself somewhere along this crazy path.  So I am officially getting back on the horse. I am cutting out sweets and alcohol for two weeks and getting back into the gym! Step two: I will be spending every weekend I have left in SF scratching things off of my bucket list. Step three: being ok without a plan. (I don’t know how this last one is going to workout especially since it hasn’t worked for me so far BUT I AM DETERMINED!) So wish me lucky! Im all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment