Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Busy Bee

I did so much this weekend! I've been hanging out with a lot of Brazilians recently since my best friends boyfriend is Brazilian. They are such a great group of people that really know how to party. They throw BBQs all the time, and also go out every weekend. This past weekend I met up with a couple of them and dance the night away. The next day I drove down to San Jose and went to a nerdy “Brain Candy” show with my cousin. Sunday my Brazilians BBQed in the park and we all laied on blankets and soaked up the sun. I took Monday off at work and went to the Giants opening day Baseball game with Mike, Tina, Annette, Chellsea, and her man. It was such a great day! We started the day doing tequila shots at 9am! I have never had that much to drink before 11am before! But a tradition is a tradition. We had two beers and two tequila shots before leaving the house. Then we went to a bar next to the stadium and drank some more.  Once inside the game, we got a couple of beers, and loaded up on hot dogs, peanuts, fries, pretzels, and all other sorts of food. We watched the game, then went to the java house and laid in the grass sipped on our last beers of the night. Once home we downed pizza and cupcakes and then passed out. The day went by so fast I couldn’t believe it was already over. It felt like I wasn’t even present for it considering how much I was looking forward to it. It was such a great day and I cherish them so much. I feel like they are my true family out here and I am so blessed to have such a great people in my life. I cant wait for next years game!


No comments:

Post a Comment