Saturday, December 3, 2016

GIRLS NIGHT OUT

Real talk.. this night was sooo needed. I have been so cooped up at my mom’s house recently that a night out on the town was just what the doctor ordered. I let my hair down, I took shots, I shook my booty, and most importantly.. I laughed with my friends.  I finally feel like I am pulling myself out of the deep end. I could actually breath. I wish I could just go back to college and be 'me' again. The realization of my last breakup and the pressure I am constantly putting on myself to find a job hits me in waves. One moment I am feeling like the old confident me, and then the next minute I am a shell of a woman, crying hysterically on the kitchen floor. I am so tired of feeling so broken.  I need more nights out with my girls. Friends are definitely the best medicine to cure a broken heart. I am so glad that I have such an amazing support group. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment