Wednesday, December 7, 2016

JOB-LAND


I finally got a shinny glimmer of hope for a job. I heard back from 2 advertising agencies in Dallas! REPEAT… not one but TWO! Both companies are really cool but they both have some downsides to them. First off, they are located in Dallas. Dallas is where the rich snobby people of Texas go to die. Dallas isn’t fun or hip. Dallas has nothing to do in the city but go shopping. Although I love to shop, I also love being outdoors on the water. The agencies also don’t create award-winning work or pay you enough to live in the crappy city of Dallas. Regardless I am going up there to check them out to see what they will offer me. Plus, I am hoping this trip will change my mind about the city of Dallas.. I am going to remain positive and open to any new experiences. Maybe it will surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment