Wednesday, November 30, 2016

ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE

The first step I plan on taking on this crazy journey of finding myself seems to be one that many people take after a breakup. I have decided to get back into fitness.  I want to feel confident and strong in my own skin and working out (with a good diet) is a great step to do so. While I was in San Fran I realized that I really wanted to workout and better myself but I had no motivation, patience, or time to do such things. But now that I am back in Texas, I have all the time in the world, I pledge to take this seriously. So I have decided to become a Beachbody coach. I know, this is kinda coming out of the blue… I have done a couple of fitness challenge groups in the past and I have really loved them. I feel like I am turning over a new leaf and this is a great way to get me back on my feet. I have always found fitness to be a huge physical and emotional journey that really helps heal the soul. Plus motivating others will definitely help motivate me to kick some butt in the quest for self-love. I have signed up 3 girls to my new challenge group and I am so excited to be their support system. I finally feel like I have something to look forward to everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment