Saturday, January 7, 2017

CLEANING OUT THE SKELETONS

After I moved back into my moms house I soon discovered how much crap from high school I still had hidden in my old closet. There was stuff shoved in old shoe boxes under piles of old books, there was stuff in the nooks and crannys of the dresser drawers which were also filled to the brim with more crap. Literally this closet looked like a messy shrine to my childhood. So I decided to clean house. After 4 days of going through old love letters, pictures, and random junk I could finally walk in my closet again! It was like a breath of fresh air. It was really nice reminiscing about high school; it brought me back to earth and made me realize that my life has been so full of adventure. Who knew cleaning could bring you so much joy. I quickly managed to move my new junk in so now my closet is useable and organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment